Note: All prices are inclusive of GST. Prices are subject to change without notice.
not available during all school holidays*, long weekends** & Christmas/New
Year*** and subject to availability)
- Minimum Charge: There is a minimum charge of 2 nights. This means you can book a 1 night stay, but you will be charged for 2 nights.
- Medication: Additional 50 cents for each administration of medication.
- Vet Visits: Additional $20 per trip to take your cat to the vet if required plus vet fees (vet fees usually payable to vet).
- Own Food: Please note that we do not discount if you bring your own cat food.
- Per Night Rates: Please be aware that the prices are per night. Hence, it makes no difference what time you drop-off or pick up your cat as your total cost is calculated on the number of nights they have stayed here.
Christmas / New Year Period:
- Deluxe Suites: As the demand for deluxe suites far outnumbers our supply, we give preference to longer bookings over this period. This means it does not matter how early you ring to book, if you have a shorter booking you will likely only get a standard suite. A shorter booking means anything under 2 weeks.
- Christmas/New Year Deposits: For any booking that includes dates over Christmas and/or New Year we require a deposit at the time of booking of $50. In the case of a cancellation, this deposit is non-refundable.
- Firm Dates Required: The dates you originally book with us on the phone are the minimum dates you will be charged for. So if you pickup earlier than the date you booked you will still be charged for those nights. Advising us of date changes at the time of drop-off will still incur full charge of your original dates.
- Peak Time Surcharge: From the 20th December until the 10th of January there is a peak time surcharge of $1 PER night PER cat on top of the usual prices.
- Minimum Charge: The minimum charge for a stay over Christmas and/or New Year is $50.
- Double Pens: In the event that you wish to make a Christmas/New Year booking for one cat and we only have a double suite available you will be charged the price of 2 cats in the one pen as these pens are reserved for 2 or more cats. You will be advised of this before any commitment is made.
- Payment type: We accept cash, cheque and credit/debit card payments. Please note that there is a $1 charge for payments made with credit/debit cards.
- Payment before leaving: Please also be aware that full payment is required before you can pick up your cat. We will not release your cat until full payment has been received. Thank you.
Cats Cottage, 5 Turnbull Drive, Traralgon, Victoria, 3844.
Phone Jono or Jess Pasquill on (03) 5174 4399.
This website is Copyright © 2018 to Cats Cottage.